Senior Executive Assistant/Project Administrator
Type: Full Time
WORK LOCATION: Laurel, MD
A-Tech Systems, Inc. is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant who will support busy high-level executives.
· Responsible for providing primary and direct administrative support to the executives.
· Effectively work with people at all levels, from support staff to senior executives.
· Be willing to contribute wherever needed (ex. business development, business operations, HR, and proposal efforts).
· Anticipate staff and office needs, and proactively address.
· Provide administrative support by preparing a wide variety of administrative tasks, such as preparing reports, compiling data for analysis, coordinating activities, investigating and resolving problems.
· Coordinate various schedules; arrange meetings with internal and external customers; prepare written documents, communications and materials for upcoming meetings and presentations.
· Provide conference and meeting room support by maintaining the designated conference room calendar in Outlook; prepare the conference room and equipment.
· Coordinate meeting agendas, attend meetings, and take detailed minutes.
· File and retrieve records, folders, or other materials. Assist in the organization of materials and backup.
· Demonstrate strength in: problem solving, priority setting, time management, written and verbal communications, approachability, professionalism and customer service.
· Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
· Perform other duties as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent plus six or more years of related experience is required.
- Technical skills with Microsoft suite experiences.
- Excellent writing skills
- Flexibility in dealing with changing priorities. Demonstrates a willingness to be available as needed.
Critical Administration Support Skills required:
- Excellent Communicator: All round good communications skills, ability to think on their feet, great listening skills, learn how to diffuse difficult situations and make customers or clients feel valued.
- Organized and Detail Oriented: Essential to be able to focus and know how to prioritize workflow, handle correspondence, record keeping, and company procedures and policies.
- Time management: Able to complete tasks efficiently. Prioritization of urgent matters, ability to resolve issues.
- Mastery of Tools: Ability to master everything from cloud systems, computers, photocopiers, fax machines, and video conferencing systems. Ability to adapt to new technology.
- Deals in Confidentiality: May have to handle sensitive documents or knowledge at times, ability to protect confidentiality.
- Good judgement: Ability to make decisions without supervision, anticipate or recognize problems and be able to refer them quickly to right person or department for resolution.
- Team player: Work as a team player in a small office environment.